E-Posters / oral presentation: Online Submission Guide
- The author/author-presenter of the accepted abstract will receive by e-mail the notification of acceptance of the scientific paper with the option to present it as short communication in one of the sections of the Congress or as an electronic poster.
- Duration of oral presentation should not exceed 10 minutes.
- The author/author-presenter of the rejected abstract will receive the notification regarding the disapproval of the abstract, but will not receive explanations regarding the reasons for non-acceptance.
- To see the dates and deadlines, we recommend consulting the website section.
We recommend following these instructions for creating the poster.
The poster must fully reflect the abstract accepted for publication. The goal of a poster is to describe the research results clearly and concisely so that they can be recognized even without an oral explanation - especially since the posters will be displayed and viewed even when the author is not present.
- Recommended format: A0, LANDSCAPE: 118 cm in wide × 84 cm in height.
- Obligatory fields: Title, author (s), affiliation, introduction, purpose, material and methods, results, conclusions, keywords.
- Optional fields: Pictures, figures, tables, graphs, photographs, diagrams, etc.
- The title. The title of the poster should coincide with the title of the abstract submitted to this Congress. To facilitate the identification, you should include the authors and their affiliations (institution/organization) under the title.
- Structure. The aim is to present the information clearly, simply and ilustrative. We recommend to not overload the poster with text and/or graphics. Please, use a consequent style (from left to right or top to bottom) to make the contents of the poster easier to read. Posters must include a sufficient number of properly labeled figures (graphics, diagrams, images). Avoid the use of long textual passages, and the Methodology section should be briefly presented unless it is the main purpose of the summary. For text, use a large font size ( at least 24 pt is recommended) and arrange the material in columns, prior to rows, to increase the perception of the poster. Indicate the sequence of tables or figures with numbers or letters highlighted or colored with at least 24 pt.
- Print. You do not need to print the poster, as it will be displayed on the LED TV screen.
- Presentation. Posters will not be moderated. Take to account distributing of printed poster material (A4) to participants.
- Poster template. We recommend using Microsoft PowerPoint for poster creating. You can start from zero or use the template available here. The template provides an initial structure, is already correctly sized, and can be customized. The poster template is welcome if you do not have experience in preparing them. You can easily change the color scheme, layout, and fonts, you can replace the text and image. Default fonts and layouts are used in the template to provide a pleasant finish result.
- The name of the submitted file. The file name must contain the surname and first of the author and the first word of the poster title. Example: Smith-Thomas-Research
- Access to electronic posters. The posters will be accessible in electronic form on the user's page and can be downloaded by each participant after logging in.